Textile printing paste

Key words:

NDY printing paste is produced by Hubei Daya Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (patent number: ZL 2008 1 0047683.0). It is developed by the laboratory jointly established by the provincial postdoctoral industrial base of Hubei Daya Company and Wuhan University, Wuhan University of Technology and Wuhan Institute of Science and Technology (formerly Wuhan Textile Institute). It uses algae and polysaccharide natural polymer compounds as the main raw materials and adopts multiple composite chemical technology, A new type of green environmental protection printing paste composed of multiple components.

Specializing in manure wastewater treatment and environmental protection equipment sales and installation, microbial agent cultivation and bio-organic fertilizer, formula fertilizer, water-soluble fertilizer and other production and processing and technical services enterprises

Key words:

Textile printing paste

Product Description

NDY printing paste

NDY printing paste is produced by Hubei Daya Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (patent number: ZL 2008 1 0047683.0). It is a kind of natural polymer compound of algae and polysaccharides as the main raw materials and adopts multiple compound chemical technology developed by the laboratory jointly established by the provincial postdoctoral industrial base of Hubei Daya Company and Wuhan University, Wuhan University of Technology and Wuhan Institute of Science and Technology (formerly Wuhan Textile Institute), A new type of green environmental protection printing paste composed of multiple components.

The production of NDY printing paste uses unique process technology with independent intellectual property rights. Through the modification of algae and polysaccharide compounds, the viscosity of the paste structure is increased, the rheology and thixotropy of the paste are improved, and the product has better chemical stability. Selectively block the hydroxyl groups in polysaccharide molecules and introduce hydrophilic macromolecular groups to increase the chemical compatibility and water holding capacity of the product, which is more conducive to the improvement of shear thinning, the rapid solubility, dispersion and chemical stability of the color paste of the product are improved, and the composition of the multi-component makes the PVI value of the product present pseudoplastic fluid properties.

The production technology of the product is leading in China (it has applied for a national invention patent), has been included in the "Hubei Province Hundred Key High-tech Product Promotion Plan", and won the "Jingzhou City Science and Technology Progress First Prize". Application practice has proved that the cost-effective advantage of NDY printing paste is significantly higher than that of sodium alginate, and it is a new type of high-tech printing paste that can completely replace sodium alginate.

NDY printing paste has high color supply, fine paste, good shear thinning performance and chemical stability, and good printing effect. When used to show a good functional role and cost-effective advantages:

1. High color supply (10%-20% higher than seaweed) can directly reduce the cost of dye consumption;

2, good chemical stability, and printing and dyeing auxiliaries and dyes have good compatibility, storage is not easy to corruption, without preservatives; the chemical stability of the paste is much better than sodium alginate, especially in summer.

3. Good water retention and high structural viscosity. Under the action of shear stress, it has good shear thinning performance, excellent through-net performance, uniform printing block surface, high contour definition and smooth lines;

4, good dissolution performance, under stirring conditions, can be quickly dissolved in cold water;

5. The cost-effective advantage is obvious. Compared with sodium alginate with equivalent quality, it can directly reduce the cost of use and improve economic benefits.

NDY printing paste product quality technical indicators

(Q/HBDY03-2009)

Appearance

White or yellowish powder

Viscosity (2%)mpa.s

≥ 1200

PH value

6.0-8.5

Moisture,%

≤ 11.0

Water insoluble,%

≤ 0.5

color paste stability

≥ 72h

Note: The interpretation of indicators and test methods are based on the standard (Q/HBDY03-2009).

This product is packed in kraft paper bags, lined with polypropylene plastic bags, each bag 25Kg, transportation and storage process should pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof.

  Preparation method description:

This product in the configuration of the original paste, the amount of additives and sodium alginate. First, add 65% of the formula water, under the stirring condition, the product evenly and slowly sprinkle, stir for 20-25 minutes, then add the remaining 35% of the formula water, and then stir for 20-30 minutes. Let it stand for 15 minutes.

Related Products

Welcome your message consultation

Our staff will contact you within 24 hours (working days)